In Nepal, Sherpas are known for being agile and strong enough to carry everything you need. Same here.
- Increased spacing between bikes to 14”
- Lightweight platform rack design as low as 32 lbs. (assembled)
- Available in both 2” & 1.25” hitch sizes
- Pivot lever with optional foot assist
- Bike lock with matching hitch lock
- Front tire hook design with intuitive release
- NOT RV compatible
Folding Tire Cradle
Tire cradles fold up and down, so you’ll have plenty of clearance and more than enough aesthetic style points.
An external cable with a semi-integrated lock makes sure you feel safe stepping away from your ride.
Foot-Assisted Pivot System
Hands full? Not a problem. The new pivot allows you to gently drop the rack with a tap of the foot so you can get your ride on the rack without lifting a finger.
Adjustable Ratchet Arm
With one hand you can release and secure the ratchet arm, providing an intuitively snug, no-wobble fit.