Take the NV 2.0, remove the Trail Doc, blast it with a ballistic black powder coat, and you’ll get this bad mamma jamma.
- Adjustable front tire cradle system
- Pivot lever with optional foot assist
- Fully integrated cable locks and matching hitch lock
- Front tire hook ratchet with intuitive release
- Rear tire strap features co-molded strap to protect wheels
- No-tool install with hand tight hitch cam system
- Premium matte powder coat
- Available in both 2” & 1.25” hitch sizes
- NOT RV Compatible
Foot-Assisted Pivot System
Hands full? Not a problem. The new pivot allows you to gently drop the rack with a tap of the foot so you can get your ride on the rack without lifting a finger.
With just a twist of the cam, you’ll have a snug-tight fit between hitch and rack. The good news: it’s ridiculously quick and easy. The better news: no wobbling even on the roughest roads.
Integrated Cable Locks
Seamlessly integrated locks—long enough to fit any frame—make sure your bike stays off Craigslist while you enjoy that post-ride beer stop. And when you’re ready to roll again, they retract right back into the rack.
Adjustable Tire Cradles
Bikes not wanting to share space nicely? Easily dial in the fit with adjustable tire scoops. Three positions to choose from so handlebar and seat post clearance is never an issue.