HitchLink 2.5 (2.5" Receivers)
For Class V hitch receivers.
The HitchLink 2.5 will accept both ¾ and 7/8 shackles and features a machined radius on the shackle mount hole for soft shackle compatibility. It can be oriented inside the hitch receiver allowing the shackle tab to be parallel to the bumper or vertical depending on its desired need. It also eliminates the need to use a receiver sleeve to downsize your receiver to a 2” adapter. Rated at 18,000 lbs. Ultimate Failure at 69,000 lbs.
No need to sleeve. Class V hitch receivers to weaker Class III and Class IV.
- Lightweight precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
- Weighs only 3.6 lbs
- Rated at 18000 lbs
- Ultimate failure at 69,000 lbs
- Fits standard Class V 2.5 inch receivers
- Fits common ¾” (7/8” pin) and 7/8” (1” pin) screw pin shackles/D-rings
- Available in the Military Specification Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) Gray
- Cross drilled hitch pin attachment (vertical or horizontal shackle pin axis)