Whether you’re high up in the mountains exploring a dirt road, or you’re at your favorite local campground, you’ll never be without clean, filtered water with this portable camping sink station. From cleaning your morning dishes, to filling up your daypack, to washing off when you get back, The Water Boy does it all.
The Water Boy is a portable camping sink with an electric pump that delivers clean, filtered water at household-level water pressure, wherever the road takes you. Designed for overlanding and remote camping, this portable kitchen sink includes a marine-grade pump, powerful water filter, rechargeable 12V battery, and folding faucet. Simply attach the quick disconnects to your external water tank or Jerry can, turn on the portable camping sink unit, open the faucet, and fresh clean water flows out immediately. All hoses and fittings are included.
- Weight: 23 lbs (Empty)
- 19.75" W x 12" D x 8.5" H
- Marine grade freshwater electric pump with automatic switch provides adjustable water flow and household level water pressure.
- 12V Battery System features a sealed 9 amp/hr AGM battery, waterproof charger, battery level monitoring, outdoor rated switches and receptacles.
- Pump will self prime 6 ft of head and 25 ft horizontally and a full charge will pump over 100 gallons of water.
- Carbon/matrix high flow water filter (0.5 micron), replaceable cartridge.
- Unit is compatible with vehicle drawer units such as Decked, TruckVault, and ARB.
- Quick disconnects for external water sources and optional shower hose.
- Optional collapsible water basins that create a complete kitchen sink.