Inflate, Deflate, and Equalize air pressure in all 4 tires, all at once. See all of the uses below:
– Air up 1 to 4 tires simultaneously (Less stress on your compressor!)
– Air down 1 to 4 tires simultaneously (Less stress on you!)
– Check all of the tires’ PSI from the manifold (No more continuously bending over checking PSIs)
– Move air from a spare tire into other tires
– Effortlessly equalize tire pressures
– Make all 4 tires the same pressure
– Run different PSI in the front tires from the back tires
– This version fits up to a 125″ wheelbase with the air source in the middle of the front or rear bumper areas, or in the center of the side of the vehicle (under seat mounted compressors).
If you need a longer wheelbase, check out the MORRFlate Quad+ Off Road 4 Tire Inflation Deflation Kit
– If your air source is in a different location, check out our MORRFlate Extensions
– Don’t forget your MORRFlate Digital Gauge with your order, so you can set precise and accurate tire PSIs, unlike dial gauges.
– Read the entire MORRFlate Off Road 4 Tire Inflation Deflation Kit article for more detailed information!