Inflate, Deflate, and Equalize air pressure in 2 tires, at once. See all of the uses below:
– Air up 1 to 2 tires simultaneously (Less stress on your compressor!)
– Air down 1 to 2 tires simultaneously (Less stress on you!)
– Check 2 of the tires’ PSI from the manifold (No more continuously bending over checking PSIs)
– Move air from a spare tire into another tire
– Effortlessly equalize tire pressures
– Make 2 tires the same pressure
– Run different PSI in the front tires from the back tires
– This version fits up to a 180″ wheelbase with the air source in the middle of the side of the vehicle (under seat mounted compressors or portable compressors).
– If your air source is in a different location, or your portable compressor doesn’t reach to the side of your vehicle, check out our MORRFlateExtensions
– Don’t forget your MORRFlate Digital Gauge with your order, so you can set precise and accurate tire PSIs, unlike dial gauges.
– All MORRFlates fit ARB compressors and PowerTanks “plug n play” If you have a Smittybilt, Viaire, Warn Powerplant, or something modeled after those, check out our MORRFlate Adapter Kits.