When you’re travelling off the beaten track and need to be able to rely on your solar panels, this 200w heavy duty solar mat is your absolute best choice. Using certified A-grade monocrystalline solar cells with solid copper cell backing, extra-thick 1680D canvas and our exclusive Crocskin® cell armour, this product will stand up to the toughest travel conditions.
The most durable portable solar mat on the market. Guaranteed.
When you’re out camping, particularly when you’re travelling through remote country, you must be able to rely on your solar panel. If your panel fails it can mean disaster for your trip – in some cases even having to cut it short or travel many kilometres to find a replacement.
We know how important reliable solar power is, and that’s why we’ve spared no expense in developing and producing our new Hard Korr® heavy duty portable solar panels. These panels have been designed to not only survive in hard conditions, but thrive in them. We’ve specified the highest quality materials, prototyped and tested obsessively, and pay constant attention to our manufacturing process to ensure our meticulous standards are maintained.
As Dan Wood from Pat Callinan’s 4×4 Adventures said… “The unit represents good value. That’s what I want. I don’t mind the extra spend if it’s going to make the business of remote travel that little bit easier. It is easy to deploy, pack and does its job well – boxes ticked!”
- Rugged 1680D canvas (double the strength of most others)
- Certified A-grade monocrystalline solar cells with solid copper backing and 20 points of contact
- Our exclusive Crocskin® armour cell armour coating for ultimate UV and impact protection
That’s why we’re the only portable solar company in Australia that’s confident enough to offer a 3 year warrantyon our solar mats. It’s also why we were awarded two Global Media Awards for our portable solar products at the 2018 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, USA.
- Certified A-grade monocrystalline cells with solid copper backing and 20 points of contact for ultimate strength and efficiency
- Extra-thick 1680D canvas for enhanced durability
- Reinforced eyelets to allow mat to be anchored in windy weather
- Inbuilt legs set at ideal angle for maximum solar energy absorption
- Includes detachable 5-stage digital PWM controller, Anderson plug and all necessary cables
- Comprehensive 3-year Australian warranty
||A-grade monocrystalline silicon
||Crocskin® cell armour
|Working max. voltage
|Working max. current
||710mm x 530mm x 30mm
||2130mm x 700mm
||-30°C to 70°C
||CE, RoHS, C-Tick
||200w heavy duty portable solar panel
||15A 5-stage digital controller
||5m lead with Anderson-style plugs
||1.5m Anderson-style plug to battery clamp cable
||Tie down pegs
||Protective carry bag