Built tough for mobile base camps and off-grid adventures, the Nomad 50 is perfect for longer trips when you need more power without sacrificing packability. The versatile four-panel design makes it easy to unfold and collect solar power while stationary, then quickly pack away in tight spaces in your vehicle while traveling. Pair with a Yeti Power Station to keep laptops charged, run portable fridges, and power essential electronics.
NOMAD 50 HIGHLIGHTS
50 watts lets you solar charge power banks and power stations to keep laptops charged, run portable fridges, and power essential electronics.
Four monocrystalline panels enclosed in a protective case fold down to a compact profile for easy storage and versatility. Hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more.
Features built-in charging cables for use with Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations, Sherpa Power Banks, and USB devices. Integrated 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge times
- Sherpa 100AC: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 150: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 400: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 13-26 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 12-24 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14-22V, up to 3.3A (50W max)
- USB-A Port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 6.85 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 17 x 53 x 1.5 in (43.2 x 134.6 x 3.8 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 17 x 11.25 x 2.5 in (43.2 x 28.6 x 6.4 cm)
- Certs: Warranty 12 months
- Rated Power: 50W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline