A lightweight solution for on-the-go power from the sun, the Nomad 5 features 5-watts of monocrystalline in a rugged enclosure with an easy-to-use kickstand and USB output. Nomad 5 connects to the Guide 10 Plus to charge AAs from the sun. The rechargeable battery pack can also be used to power your phone, wearables, GPS, or boost your tablet in a pinch.
NOMAD 5 HIGHLIGHTS
5 Watt panel gives you the solar collecting capability needed to charge your phone anywhere the sun shines.
Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can easily position your panel for optimal solar collection.
Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
- USB Source: 6-10 Hours
- Nomad 5 Solar Panel: 3-6 Hours
- Nomad 5 USB Port: 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Guide 10 Plus USB Port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB Port (input): 5V, up to 0.8A (4W max), regulated
- Mini Solar Port (input): 6.5V, up to 1.1A
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Battery Size: 11Wh (4.8V, 2300mAh)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles
- Shelf-Life: Keep plugged in or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: None
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Nomad 5 Product SKU: 11500
- Weight: 12.7 oz (360 g)
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 7 x 1.1 in (24 x 17.8 x 2.8 cm)
- Max Leg Angle: 180 degrees
- Warranty: 12 months
- Guide 10 Plus
- Product SKU: 21005
- Chainable: No
- Weight (w/batteries): 6.4 oz (181 g)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4 x 0.75 in (6.4 x 10.2 x 1.9 cm)
- Operating Useage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 6 months
- Capacity: 6V, 5W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline