The Series 3 Roof Top Tent from Eezi-Awn is the industry benchmark, and continues to be the standard by which all other roof tents are measured. Utilizing a folding platform design, which is the flagship model for Eezi-Awn, this series doubles as a trailer tent and offers a range of sizes to accommodate as little as 2 adults up to a family of 5. It can be mounted for entry facing the back or either side of most vehicles or trailers.
The 1200 is the smallest and lightest tent in the line, perfect for the roof of smaller SUVs, wagons, or trailers.
The 1400 is the most popular size in the line.
The 1600 is very spacious. It requires the support of at least 3 load bars.
The 1800 is the largest single ladder tent in the line. It requires the support of at least 3 load bars.
The 2200 is the largest tent in the line. It requires the support of at least 4 load bars.
If you're looking for even more space, consider upgrading to Eezi-Awn's XKLUSIV Roof Top Tent, which offers an extended roof line (known as the T-Top) and ground-level room for added comfort.
Series 3 Features
- 4 Large Doors & Windows with Mesh & Privacy Panels
- 2 Large Window Shades
- 4 Pockets Under Windows
- 2.5" Thick Hi-Density Foam Mattress Covered in African-Printed Fabric
- Unique Internal Bungee System to Assist with Storing Tent
- Ratchet Strap Incorporated into Cover
- Universal Mounting Construction
- Optional Ladder Extension
- Optional Bull Bar Mounts
Series 3 Construction
- 420 gram Poly-Cotton Canvas Woven with Impregnated Heavy-Duty Wax Thread
- Double Stitched Throughout with Wax-Coated Cotton Thread
- 80% Mesh Screen with Trapezoidal Microfiber
- 700 Denier PVC Roof Tent Cover with Welded Seams & 5 year UV-rating
- Elevated PVC Rainfly with Reinforced Rainfly Mounts
- Full-Time Tent Peak Ventilation
- Heavy-Duty Anodized Aluminum Extrusions
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Polyurethane-Encased Hardwood Panels
- Spring Steel Rainfly & Window Rods
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder
- Nylon Reinforced Clips
- YYK© Zippers
Series 3 Specifications
||110 lbs | 50 kg
Open : 96" L x 48" W x 51" H | 2440mm L x 1220mm W x 1300mm H
Closed : 48" L x 48" W x 11" H | 1220mm L x 1220mm W x 280mm H
||130 lbs | 58 kg
Open : 96" L x 55" W x 51" H | 2440mm L x 1400mm W x 1300mm H
Closed : 48" L x 55" W x 11" H | 2220mm L x 1400mm W x 280mm H
(2) Adults + (1) Small Child
|149 lbs | 68 kg
Open : 96" L x 63" W x 51" H | 2440mm L x 1600mm W x 1300mm H
Closed : 48" L x 63" W x 11" H | 1220mm L x 1600mm W x 280mm H
(2) or (3) Adults + (2) Small Children
|172 lbs | 78 kg
Open : 96" L x 71" W x 51" H | 2440mm L x 1800mm W x 1300mm H
Closed : 48" L x 71" W x 11" H | 1220mm L x 1800mm W x 280mm H
||215 lbs | 98 kg
Open : 96" L x 87" W x 51" H | 2440mm L x 2200mm W x 1300mm H
Closed : 48" L x 87" W x 11" H | 1220mm L x 2200mm W x 280mm H
Clearance : Add 2-3" (50-75mm) to closed dimensions to accommodate for fabric cover.
Due to the size and weight of this item, we will only ship within the continental U.S. using truck freight.
Please note that free shipping only applies to delivery at a commercial address with a loading dock and pallet jack or fork lift.
Unfortunately certain items are ineligible for residential delivery. If you plan to ship to a residential address and the product is authorized to ship to a residential address, you will be charged an additional fee which is not automatically applied at checkout. Please write "Residential" in the notes section and we will contact you with a quote. If you do not make this denotation, you are responsible for all related fees and potentially the original shipping charge.