With decades of proven experience on every major continent, Eezi-Awn’s fabric tents have consistently outperformed the competition and set the industry’s benchmark for both durability and performance.
The Dart is their very first fiberglass tent and it exceeds all expectations. Encased in a sleek and compact body, the included XKLUSIV Ladder with built-in extension stores inside the tent itself. Upon opening, the walls of the tent are built from durable, rip-stop canvas with double entry privacy mesh panels, and both the roof and floor are insulated to keep you comfortable throughout the night. Much of the appeal that comes from a hard shell roof top tent is the quick setup and take down, and the Dart is no exception. A single person can quickly un-clip only two latches and easily lift to open, then push down gently to close and lock thanks to the one-piece hinge mechanism. The full process takes only seconds to complete. It comes equipped with internal LED Lights, two storage pockets, and an 80mm high density laminated mattress.
Discover for yourself how legendary performance meets modern design in Eezi-Awn's brand new Dart.
*The Dart is now with black top and bottom with gray body (not white as picture shows)
- Triple Entry with Privacy Mesh Panels
- 270-Degree Viewing
- Low Profiled Aerodynamic Design
- Automated Setup & Takedown
- Hook & Loop Solid & Mesh Panel Management
- Internal Storage Pockets
- National Luna LED Light on Interior Roof
- 12V Power Supply Socket (Supply Cord Included)
- Two Handles
- Lockable Stainless Steel Latches
- Assistance Strap for Lowering Roof
- Internal Gas Struts with Screw-In Strut Lockouts
- Rear Rain Fly Opening with Spring Steel Rain Fly Rods
- Insulated Roof & Floor
- Elevated Roof Rear Accommodates Bedding Storage
- Built-In Double-Size Mattress
- Includes XKLUSIV Ladder With Built-In Extension (Stores Inside Tent & Can Be Used On All Three Entry Ways)
- Includes Ladder Bag
- Accommodates 2 Adults
- Lightweight White Fiberglass Body
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 260 gram Teflon-coated Polyester Ripstop Material
- 80mm Thick Laminated Mattress
- Four Mounting Rails on Bottom of Tent
- Four-Point DIY Mounting Hardware Set
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder
- YKK© Zippers
Closed Footprint : 87” L x 57” W | 2200mm L x 1450mm W
Closed Front Height : 6.5" H | 165mm
Closed Back Height : 13" H | 320mm H
Open Back Height : 56" H | 1400mm H
Built-In Mattress : 84" L x 52" W x 3" H | 2135mm L x 1320mm W x 80mm H
Max Mounting Height: 84" | 2130mm
|Weight (Including Ladder)
155 lbs | 70 kg
Due to the size and weight of this item, we will only ship within the continental U.S. using truck freight.
Please note that free shipping only applies to delivery to a commercial address with a fork lift or a loading dock, or a freight facility close to you for pick up. This can be unloaded on a dock with a pallet jack.
Unfortunately certain items are ineligible for residential delivery. If you plan to ship to a residential address and the product is authorized to ship to a residential address, you will be charged an additional fee which is not automatically applied at checkout. Please write "Residential" in the notes section and we will contact you with a quote. If you do not make this denotation, you are responsible for all related fees and potentially the original shipping charge.