- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 12,500 lbs pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- The slim size plus strong of motor housing and gearbox support rack are suitable for equipped with any vehicles.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed. A motor equipped with a thermal protection switch
- New clutch lever kit is easy to engage and disengaged. 16 equally positioned pin holes to ensure seamless clutch transmission and make it easily rotate by 22.5-degree increments.
- Hardened steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for efficient and reliable operation.
- Cutout switch prevents the vehicle battery from draining when no use.
- Both built-in digital two-way wireless remote control and wired waterproof remote control.
- A 12 strand construction synthetic rope coated to improve abrasion and has no water absorption.
|Rated Line Pull||12,500 lbs (5,670 kg) single line|
|Motor||5.0 hp / 3,730 w 12V Series Wound|
|Gear Ratio||3-Stage Planetary 225:1|
|Clutch (freespooling)||Rotating Ring Gear|
|Brake (outside the drum)||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)|
|Winch Construction||Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum|
|Drum Size||2.5" x 9" (63.5 x 228 mm)|
|Control||Both built-in digital two way signal wireless remote control and waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17' (5 m) cord|
|Rope Type||Synthetic Rope|
|Rope Size||7/16" x 82' (11 mm x 25 m)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10" x 4.5" (254 x 114 mm)|
|Winch Weight||61.7 lb (28 kg)|
|Gross Weigh||89.1 lb (40.5 kg)|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components, three (3) year warranty for electrical components|
|Box Dimensions||26.9" x 8.2" x 16.9" (682 x 209 x 430 mm )|