- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 9,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal switch alters when motor over-heating.
- 4 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to clock in 90 degree Increments.
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator w/5 m cord
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch
- The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion. The greater the load on the rope, the greater amount of braking is generated by the mechanism.
- Meet SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.
|Rated Line Pull
||9,500 lbs (4,309 kg) single line
||5.0 hp / 3,730 w 12V Series Wound
||3-Stage Planetary 159:1
||Rotating Ring Gear
|Brake (outside the drum)
||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
||Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum
||2.5" x 9" (63.5 x 228 mm)
||Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17' (5 m) cord
||Galvanized aircraft A7 x 19
||11/32" x 100' (8.7 mm x 30.5 m)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||10.0" x 4.5" (254 x 114 mm)
||76.0 lbs (34.5 kg)
||116.0 lbs (52.5 kg)
||Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components, three (3) year warranty for electrical components
||26.8" x 8.2" x 16.9" (682 x 209 x 430 mm)
US and Canada shipping only