- Fast, powerful and high efficiency performance.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed.
- Submersible sealed contactor with silver-alloy contact pads, thick copper buss bars and submersible construction ensures weather resistance.
- Patented Cone Brake Structure – “Brake outside the drum” – allows rapid heat dispersion.
- Tough Aluminum alloy housings.
- Industrial grade waterproof remote control comes with a thermometric LED indicator on the hand-held switch that automatically alerts when the motor is over-heated.
- Rugged and quiet 3-stage steel planetary gears for maximum mechanical efficiency.
- An ergonomic T-handle positively engages the free spool clutch through multiple evenly spaced locking holes for rapid rope payout. The entire clutch can be rotated to reposition the T-handle in multiple locations.
|Rated Line Pull||12,000 lbs (5,443 kg) single line pull|
|Motor||3.6 hp / 2,690 w 24V Series Wound|
|Gear Ratio||3-Stage Planetary 261:1|
|Clutch (freespooling)||Rotating Ring Gear|
|Brake (outside the drum)||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)|
|Winch Construction||Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum|
|Drum Size||3.5" x 8.1" (89 x 206 mm)|
|Control||Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17' (5 m) cord|
|Rope Type||Galvanized aircraft A7 x 19|
|Rope Size||3/8" x 125' (9.5 mm x 38 m)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10" x 4.5" (254 x 114 mm), 10" x 6.5" (254 x 165 mm)|
|Winch Weight||121 lbs (55 kg)|
|Gross Weight||147.7 lbs (67 kg)|
|Box Dimensions||26.8" x 8.2" x 17.8" (682 x 209 x 453 mm)|