Designed in Australia by ARB engineers, the Snatch Block 9000 features a two-piece polymer pulley design for increased functionality and safety during a vehicle recovery. Tested to withstand the extremes of off-road competition winching, the snatch block features rounded safety edges to protect against pinch points during recovery situations, and also allows for easy one-handed loading and unloading of the cable or rope. The working load encountered during winching also has a positive effect on the snatch block by causing the plates to press together for extra support.
Double the line-pull of your winch line, or use the snatch block with a D-shackle and tree strap around a tree to handle off-angle pulls. With a snatch block, you can undertake a forward recovery of a stuck vehicle in front of you by using a snatch block from an anchor point up the trail.
- 50% lighter than typical snatch blocks.
- Working load rating of up to 20,000lbs.
- Rounded edges for safety.
- For use with winches up to 17,000 lbs.
- including the Warn 16.5 ti.
- No lubrication required.
- Easy one-handed application.
- Easy D-ring shackle hook-up.
- Suitable for up to 1/2" rope or cable.